- Introduction to sheep and goat livestock systems in Europe; challenges and opportunities.
- Defining and assessing sustainability in sheep and goat systems.
- Assessing markets, consumer needs and developing new products.
- Impact of climate change and development of methods/models to predict impact of change.
- Innovations in sheep and goats systems.
- Genetic approaches to improve sustainability and meet consumer needs.
- Participatory research to increase adoption of innovations for sheep and goats.
- Round table with stakeholders. Small ruminant productions systems in Europe.
- Field visit to a meat sheep production system in Aragon.
iSAGE Summer School programme